[Tweeters] Speaking of CBC's

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 14:54:03 PST 2006

Hi Tweeters,

I know there is someplace a person can go to find out
when CBC's are.  Where would that be?  It seems all
the CBC's I've heard about so far will fall on
December 17.

For those of you who don't know CBC stand for
Christmas Bird Count.  This is a huge birding and
Audubon tradition.  Even if you are a new birder or
not sure what you are seeing yet don't despair you are
always welcome to join in.  The point is to count
every single bird in a given area.  This gives a
snapshot census of how birds are doing over the years.

Roosting in S King County