[Tweeters] Stormy Weather on Ocean Shores,

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Sat Nov 4 21:38:13 PST 2006

Hello Tweeters,
Patrick forgot to mention how many species we did have with only really birded fife hours under this bad condition,not even having no Alcids at all.We dint really birded to get a high count,this to see so many returning Dunlins in such high count alone was a highlight. And seeing the high waves on the Ocean crushing down on to the jetty leaving a canal of high water was also a highlight.It is all the wonderful combination about Ocean birding where you can get even in bad weather surprisingly a descent count of 80 species for today.
The highlight for me seeing a Deer with four antler,sitting in the car and he locked straight in to the camera. I never saw a deer that was so big and massive in body in Ocean Shores.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan