[Tweeters] Some Surprizes at the Hundred Acre Woods

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 09:45:34 PST 2006

Dennis and Everyone else,

  First, thank you Dennis for promptly catching the mistake!

  And before get buried in howls, I meant Sharp-shinned Hawk, not Short-tailed.  I have no idea where my head was when I wrote that..........maybe south Florida?

  -Apologies, all  -Rolan

Dennis Rockwell <dennrockwell at surfbest.net> wrote:
          Rolan,

  Given that Short-tailed Hawks endemic in the US to the Florida panhandle, I hope you got a picture of that bird, 'cause otherwise you may be in for some flack.  :-)

  Dennis Rockwell
  Kennewick, WA
  dennrockwell at surfbest.net