[Tweeters] Visiting Birder

David E.Diller daviddiller at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 20:58:04 PDT 2006

I will be in the Seattle /Tacoma area on business and I have a free day to bird on Thurs 10/12. I would be interested in seeing a Barred Owl and the northern race of Red-breasted Sapsucker if anyone can give me some tips. I'm thinking of visiting Nisqually
  NWR can anyone recommend a good strategy for birding there? Also, wondering if anyone gets Northern Flying Squirrel at their feeders (I heard they like peanut butter?)
  I would love to see one.

  Any help appreciated,
  David Diller
  Martinez, CA