[Tweeters] (no subject)

Scrubjay323 at aol.com Scrubjay323 at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 08:16:47 PDT 2006

The Washington BirdBox is a voice mailbox sponsored by the Washington
Ornithological Society. To leave a report about a notable sighting or to
listen
to the most recent reports from other birders, call (206) 281-9172 and follow
the prompts.

Rachel Lawson is the system administrator. She can be reached at
_rachelwl at msn.com_ (mailto:rachelwl at msn.com) .

Please contact me (Phil Kelley) by phone or email if you have any questions,
comments, or corrections about this transcription.

Wednesday, October 18, 9:45 PM. Hi, this is Tom Aversa. There was an adult
LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL at Lake Lenore in Grant County today. Thanks.

Thursday, October 19, 10:10 PM. This is Rachael Lawson, BirdBox system
administrator, with some recent reports from Tweeters. Today, Gene and Nancy
Hunn found a LAPLAND LONGSPUR in Seattle at the Montlake Fill. The bird was
just east of the trail heading south from Kiacom (sp?) Road not far from
lodge E 5.
On Wednesday Art Wang reported that the BAR-TAILED GODWIT is still present
in Westport. He found it with a large group of MARBLED GODWITS on the rocks
behind the Coast Guard facility off float 21. Also on Wednesday, Dee
Armstrong
reported a RUFF at Bottle Beach. On Tuesday, Howard Armstrong reported a
BLUE JAY on Guemes Island, at 7141 Guemes Island Road. The homeowners name
is Judith Horton, and she is happy to have birders visit. Her number is
360-293-8374.
That's it. Good birding.

BirdBox last accessed October 20, 8:54 AM.

Phil Kelley
Lacey, WA
scrubjay323 at aol.com
360-459-1499

" We were few and they were many. Now we are many and they are few"
Confucius