[Tweeters] Suggestions for Califorina Coast Birding Locations?

B & P Bell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Sun Sep 3 11:29:48 PDT 2006

Hi Bob and Tweets

If you only have two to three days, your best bets are Bodega Bay and the
Point Reyes Peninsula, and then down in the Monterey area. Birding Northern
California by John Kemper has detailed information for 81 areas and many
more individual sites. For more information go to virtualbirder.com and
navigate to the California area.

In 20 years in the area these areas were always exciting. Fall along the
California coast is consistently good and some real surprises can turn up.

Have fun, and good birding.

Brian H. Bell
Birding & Natural History Guide
mailto bellasoc at isomedia dot com