[Tweeters] Binos, Chickadee

Julia Allen, PhD, DVM DrJNA at att.net
Mon Sep 18 11:31:55 PDT 2006

1.  When I replaced my binos several years ago, an absolute must for me was something "waterproof" or humidity sealed - I had been working in a hot humid environment, and much to my chagrin, couldn't see anything through the fog in my lenses.  You never know where you might visit someday and want to use your binos.

2.   I have what I presume is a Black-capped Chickadee that frequents by back-yard feeders - the cap, chin and primaries are black, but the back of the bird is white.

Julia N Allen
Magnolia
Seattle, WA
DrJNA at att.net