[Tweeters] where do they go?

Kelly McAllister mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 22:32:38 PDT 2006

I was out at Dempsey Creek chasing frogs and was really impressed by the large, mixed flock of passerines in this really big patch of Canada thistle in a cow pasture that has recently had the cows taken off. It appeared to be Savannah Sparrows, Golden-crowned Sparrows, Goldfinches, and, perhaps, some White-crowned Sparrows (I saw what I thought were a couple of juvenile White-crowns).

Kelly McAllister
Washington Fish and Wildlife
OIympia, Washington
Reply to: mcallisters4 at comcast.net