[Tweeters] Marymoor Horned Larks & Mockingbird

MaryFrances Mathis mf.mathis at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 15:27:59 PDT 2006

I finally made it to Marymoor this morning in the rain and found 5 HORNED
LARKS along with about 20 Killdeer in the same RV parking lot previously
described by Matt Bartels. I then made a brief stop at the refuse piles
next to the East meadow and was delighted to find a very soggy juvenile
NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD. Thought I'd found a great new bird until I remembered
that Grace and Ollie Oliver had seen one there on Sunday.

So, the Marymoor bird karma continues.

MaryFrances Mathis

mf.mathis at verizon.net