[Tweeters] RFI: Late dates for Fox Sparrow and Varied Thrush

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Sun Apr 15 09:45:57 PDT 2007

Hi Tim,

My last varied thrush sighting here by Lake Washington was last Monday,
and we found several on a trip to Whidbey Island on Tuesday. They've
been very irregular around my feeders since early March - I assume
they're finding more food elsewhere, and I've been over a week without
one before, so I'll give it another week before I officially write them
off for the summer.

Louise Rutter
Kirkland