[Tweeters] FW: Great Gray Owls at Spring Creek, Oregon

khanh tran khanhbatran at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:07:28 PDT 2007

Hi Tweets,

Thought I pass this interesting information on. Hope there is no direct
correlation with the population at Havillah and Wauconda.

Even though they are not breeding this year, I suspect there will still be a
few birds around in the Spring Creek area. They have been reliably breeding
in this area for the last 13 years with as many as 9 active pairs last year.

Khanh Tran

(Portland, Oregon)