[Tweeters] Goodrich pond fri eve

David Hayden dtvhm at nwrain.com
Fri Apr 20 20:56:07 PDT 2007

This evening Sherry and I checked the pond at the end of Goodrich Rd.
The pond has been reduced to about 1/8, but shorebirds still linger on.
Lots of Greater Yellowlegs, 2 Black-bellied Plover, lots of Dunlin,
several Least Sandpipers, and at least 1 Western Sandpiper were seen.
The Solitary Sandpiper is still at a smaller pond just past the slough
on the right side in the farm field along Goodrich Rd. There might be
possibly a second Solitary, but I lost the bird behind some grass
glumps. Other birds seen were 2 California Quail, lots of Yellow-rumped
Warblers, 4 American Pipits, and several Wood Ducks.

Dave Hayden
dtvhm AT nwrain.com
Centralia, WA