[Tweeters] Common Grackle- near Sequim

sgmlod at aol.com sgmlod at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 11:41:04 PDT 2007

Greetings All

Sorry for the delay; didn't get home until late last night.
At about 7 pm, Brad Waggoner and I found a singing Common Grackle with some Brewer's Blackbirds near what used to be called "The Oyster House" near Sequim. Go west past the Three Crabs turnoff and make a right on Marine. The road to the county park/Oyster House drops downhill and to the right just before Marine turns left. It was at this intersection that we had the grackle. It flew off to the east.

We also had male Mountain Bluebird at the north end of Schmuck Rd, a Vesper Sparrow by the lighthouse at Point No Point, and 5 Townsend's Solitaires along the road through the neighborhood just before the lighthouse.

Cheers
Steve Mlodinow
Everett WA