[Tweeters] Bob Flores Farewell To Othello

Doug Schonewald dschone8 at donobi.net
Tue Apr 24 18:52:23 PDT 2007

Hi Tweets,

I arrived home to find a message from Bob Flores. It went something like
this.
The movers are here packing the family belongings and very soon we will be
on our way to our new home and Ridgefield NWR. Please do me a favor and post
my final yard report from my house in Othello to Tweeters.
Birding was quite busy this morning with good numbers of migrants. Had 2
Nashville Warblers, 3 Orange-crowned Warblers, 13 Ruby-crowned Kinglets, 2
Golden-crowned Kinglets, and 1 Red-naped Sapsucker. That is it for this
morning 4/24/07. I am off to bird this afternoon and hope to have more to

Bob Flores
Othello, WA

So there is the final report from the Bob Flores residence in Othello. The
Columbia Basin's loss will be Southwestern Washington's gain.
Those of us who got to know Bob well will miss the regular basis we were
fortunate to share in the field. We wish him well in his new venture and
look forward to visiting him and Ridgefield in the future.

Doug Schonewald
Moses Lake, WA