[Tweeters] updated photos 4-24-07

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 13:40:55 PDT 2007

Hello Birders,

We have just updated our website with many new photos taken from this past weekend during our trip to eastern Washington. Our best photos include 2 separate male Dusky Grouse, including a very aggressive bird and a nice displaying bird at another location. We initially posted the aggressive bird as a female bird,but it was indeed a male.  This particular bird seemed very intent on fending us away from an apparent nest site and after we walked to a point the bird backed off. This was quite a show! These photos can be accessed from the following link:  http://www.pbase.com/godwit/dusky_grouse_photos/

In addition we have placed several other photos taken during our trip including a male Tricolored Blackbird near the Para Ponds in Othello, as well as a Ferruginous Hawk taken in flight to name a few of these photos. All these added photos cane be viewed from the following link:  http://www.pbase.com/godwit/recent_photos/

Sincerely,

Ruth and Patrick Sullivan
Fircrest,WA
godwit513 at .msn.com