[Tweeters] Bullock's Oriole and MacGillivray's Warbler

Dawn Bailey dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com
Sun Apr 29 20:08:33 PDT 2007

Hi Tweets,

A great weekend for my yard bird list!  We had Band-tailed Pigeons, Gold Finch and MacGillivray's Warbler Saturday and today a male Bullock's Oriole hanging on to my hummer feeder and trying to pick the yellow plastic flowers off to get at the nectar. We also have had a nice flock of yellow rumps hanging out in the old maples.

The Bullock's is a first for out yard. Very cool! I have never seen one this close.

pictures of the Bullock's:

Dawn Bailey
Eatonville, WA
dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com

All know the way; few actually walk it. ~Bodhidharma