[Tweeters] Nashville warbler and Cassin's vireo at Marymoor

Brien Meilleur brienbirder at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:27:24 PDT 2007

Dear Tweets,
I played hooky today between 1 pm and 3 pm along the east (N-S running)
trail to the scull/rowing house at Marymoor Park, with scores of passerines
in view during my two hour stay. Perhaps 50-60 Yellow-rumps and 11
Orange-crowned warblers were most numerous. The hottest spots were at and
across from the pond with the bench, about 150 yards in, which also had a
Nashville warbler and 2 Wilson's warblers. At the scull storage area near
the Sammamish Slough, I had a Cassin's vireo and a 2 Warbling vireos.
Good birding,
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park
brienbirder at hotmail.com