[Tweeters] Birds in the News #94 (v3n21) and more (links)

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 14:02:01 PDT 2007

Hello tweeties,

Birds in the News is now available for your reading
pleasure. This issue features a picture of a male
Henslow's sparrow in song, along with a song file that
you can listen to. This image was kindly provided by
BirdChat list owner, Dave Rintoul, so I hope you go
there to take a peek!

Other images that you will also enjoy include a
mystery wasp that has not yet been identified .. will
you be the one who can tell us what it is?

The wasp image was also provided by Dave Rintoul, as
was the next link I am giving you, which I call
"Savior", which I think it one of the most
astonishingly lovely pictures I've seen in a long,
long time;

So be sure to check everything out!

Central Park