[Tweeters] Murre photos from this weekend

Kevin Mack kevin_mack at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 11:49:16 PDT 2007

Hi Tweets,

I put two new galleries on my website today.  Cormorants I includes a few
miscellaneous shots of Double-crested and Pelagic Cormorants.  The Alcids I
gallery has several shots of Common Murres in various plumage phases that I
took this past Sunday.  It also has a few shots of guillemots and auklets.

Both galleries were made using the new format which seems to be preferred
based on visitor feedback.  You can view the new galleries here:
http://www.goatislandimages.com/photogalleries.htm if you wish.

Kevin Mack

Edmonds, WA

www.goatislandimages.com <http://www.goatislandimages.com/>