MurrayH at aol.com MurrayH at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 19:42:31 PDT 2007

I don't know to whom to address this--but just wanted to tell Mr. Cady and
you all how wonderful it is to hear of all the people involved in the many
projects helping our world. On a more personal note: in Maryland we had a
"flagpole"' which had Purple Martin "apartments" at the top. To clean it out at
the end of the nesting season, we had a metal gadget that allowed us to bend
the pole to within arms's distance so we could ready it for the next year's
occupants. We always looked forward to their return.. . and they always
did, like the swallows at Capistrano. Sincerely yours, Murray

(Mrs.) Murray Hansen
Graham, WA
MurrayH at aol.com