[Tweeters] odd gull

Bryan Owens obryan214 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:50:11 PST 2007

Hello,
While at Kennedy Creek saturday I was watching several gulls dipping and taking salmon eggs but one was doing a kind of shuffling with his feet to stir them or something else up. I've never noticed this before but he was eating whatever it was that he was stirring up. Had a large group of Golden Crowned Kinglets at the trail head also. We closed the trail yesterday but anyone can still walk in, the signs won't be there though.
Bryan Owens
Tacoma Wa.
obryan214 at yahoo.com