[Tweeters] Some gorgeous bird images, plus a bird story (links)

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 13:04:47 PST 2007

Hello tweeties,

I have some bird images to share with you. First, my
friend and long-time reader, Scott Lewis, who is an
aviculturist and bird watcher, sent me a really
beautiful image of a juvenile laughing gull that you
just have to see;

Additionally, I am excited to be running a series of
hummingbird images as the "image of the day" for you
to enjoy, and as a reminder that warmer and gentler
days are on their way. These images are courtesy of
Greg Scott and will appear daily on my blog at 3pm
EST, starting today and continuing through the 12th of
December. They are simply spectacular;

I also wrote a short piece about my female Eclectus
parrot, Elektra, who has a very droll sense of humor
(includes image);

As always, if you have animal images that you'd like
to share with a large and appreciative audience, feel
free to contact me.

Central Park, NYC

Looking for last minute shopping deals?