[Tweeters] 12/6 Tenino yard birds: O-c Warbler, W-th Sparrow

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Thu Dec 6 11:03:12 PST 2007

Thursday morning while watching the WHITE-THROATED SPARROW that's been
visiting my yard sporadically I noticed a tiny bird flitting and foraging in
the same bush. It promptly flew directly toward the window, offering
point-blank views of this ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER. It hung around in the
neighborhood for several minutes, frequently calling (with 2 or 3 different
type notes). This is a personal first winter sighting in 19 years in Tenino.
Good birding!
--Paul Hicks, Tenino, s. Thurston Co
phicks AT accessgrace.org