[Tweeters] Long-tailed Duck at Kenmore

Eugene Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 13:32:54 PST 2007

Tweets,

Brien Meilleur and I found a female Long-tailed Duck at Logboom Park in Kenmore at the north end of Lake Washington this morning, Saturday, December 8. We watched her actively feeding west and southwest of the pier from about 9:30 until 10:15. At one point she disappeared to the west but flew back in. Also present were about 50 Canvasbacks, both scaups, Hooded and Common Mergansers, Ruddy Ducks, and the usual suspects, including several thousand coots.

Beautiful day.

Gene Hunn
18476 47th Pl NE
Lake Forest Park, WA