[Tweeters] I hate sparrows!!!

Marian Murdoch marianmurdoch at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 21:43:44 PST 2007

OK, so I've neglected my sparrow education up until
now. I'm getting better, but once in a while a
perfectly common sparrow throws me a wrench. What th'
heck is this with the beautiful pattern on his back?
I've left my good book at work, and only have Audubon
to help me (and you guys) and I can't find it.
Arghghgh. I know it's going to be a common one, one I
would know if he were facing me and I could see his
breast. Wish that green leaf was out of the way so I
could see his tail. Pththth.

http://wildmaven.org/birdwatch/udec3.jpg

Marian Murdoch
Belfair, WA