[Tweeters] Goshawks

Ebriefer at aol.com Ebriefer at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 12:35:55 PST 2007

Hello tweeters; I am now in Tucson, observing some of the many Goshawks to
be found in city limits. When I return to Anacortes in April 2008, I will be
posting my Goshawk sightings of N. Whidbey Island and Anacortes. I have just
completed (minus photos) my blog; _www.goshawksofanacortes.blogspot.com_
(http://www.goshawksofanacortes.blogspot.com) . In Spring of 2008, Ken Boyle and I
will set up a one-day hawk watch on MT. Constitution, Orcas Island. We are
expecting Goshawks to find us. We will also spend one day, hawk-watching on
Lummi Island, our first trip to the island. We are expecting Goshawks to find
us. If you care to join us; contact me by cell 360 420 9320.The Best, Nelson
Briefer - Anacortes - _ebriefer at aol.com_ (mailto:ebriefer at aol.com)