[Tweeters] RE: Annas Overwintering

Cynthia Boyce Cynthia.Boyce at Seattle.Gov
Tue Dec 18 14:14:35 PST 2007

I think I have at least 4 that are visiting my feeder regularly. Two
adult males one juvenile male and at least one female. There is quite a
bit of territorial chasing going on and possibly more since I saw one of
the males and a female sitting next to each other on a branch. They are
very vocal and often dive at me as I leave the house.

Cynthia Boyce
Wallingford, Seattle

>>> "Margaret Parkinson" <margparkie at comcast.net> 12/18/2007 2:07 PM

I have a pair who comes to my feeder about every ten minutes. This has
happened for the last several winters. I thought Anna’s stayed around
here for the winter.

Margaret Parkinson
University District