[Tweeters] Cle Elum CBC quick report

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Wed Dec 19 23:17:48 PST 2007

Oy, that was two Wilson's snipe if you don't mind - lack of sleep isn't
good for the fingers ;-) Seen simultaneously at Hanson's Ponds, so no
question, spotted by Brian Bell.

And I think it's a given everyone had a good time - gorgeous weather,
beautiful fluffy snow, and without the winds we were promised. What more
could we want?

Louise Rutter