[Tweeters] RE: Is it legal to kill crows - gee whiz!

Nancy Wagner nancy at nancywagnerphotography.com
Thu Dec 27 19:30:52 PST 2007

Thanks, Darlene, for saying how I think quite a few of us were feeling...I,
too, was pretty discouraged and horrified by the recent crow thread. I have
come to expect SO much more from this forum...forward-thinking, logical,
wildlife/bird sensitive people who think past a nuisance and try to find
suitable solutions. I'm getting really tired of humans deciding which bird
species or wildlife species gets to stay and which gets to go just because
we don't like something they're doing. So, I appreciated Darlene's simple
solutions to solve this problem for those that have it.