[Tweeters] County Year Lists-- do we really need this stuff?

Guy McWethy lguy_mcw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 13:17:28 PST 2007

Just my 2 cents about this, then I will shut up ;)

I would actually like to see the current lists posted
to a web-site somewhere, where I could reference them.
If I travel thru a county and see a bird I do not
think is typical, it would be nice to find the current
list to compare and see if I need to report it to the
list custodian for that county.

Can we find a web-site to host the lists as they are
created?

But I also agree that a running total on Tweeters will
get tedious for 39 counties ;)

Also, if the custodians get a report that does not
make it to tweeters about a local rarity, it would be
nice to have them post it to tweeters for us to hear
the details about it.
Or have a hyper-link from the posted list with the
specifics of that sighting ...

Oh, the infinite possibilities of technology!! And
the pain of actually implementing them ;)

Back to birding, you lot !!!

Guy

Guy McWethy
Renton, WA