Fw: [Tweeters] Request

Hill hill at smwireless.net
Wed Jan 3 19:35:56 PST 2007

Diann also does a great job as editor of our bi-monthly publication and is a
little short on information for the next issue of WOSNews.  If you submitted
something that might have been misplaced by her computer, please send it
again.  Or if you didn't, please consider sharing with the WOS membership by
sending her something.  Thanks.

Randy Hill, President
Washington Ornithological Society