[Tweeters] Widgeons

Kelly McAllister mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 6 09:27:45 PST 2007

At some point, as Arlo Guthrie pointed out in Alice's Restaurant, you can get enough people doing something that it becomes a genuine movement that causes societal change. It's looking like we've got the kind of force of numbers to be forcing the spelling of wigeon back to what it's supposed to be. Perhaps we should do the same with "pigeon".

Kelly McAllister