[Tweeters] Birds in the News #68 (v2n19) available (link provided)

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 09:47:51 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

This week's issue of Birds in the News, the only
online newspaper that focuses on birds, features an
astonishing image of a male wood duck, kindly provided
by one of my favorite bird photogrpahers, Art Morris.
As an added feature, Art Morris has published a book
of his photography that you absolutely must have. I
plan to review the CD of his book soon on my blog. If
you do purchase his book, please let him know that I
sent you -- I want him to know that his generosity
with his images is being returned by my readers.

Back to Birds in the News .. there are three stories
about birds in science, my favorite section, along
with a feast of other bird stories that will interest
you. The link;

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2007/01/birds_in_the_news_68_v2n19.php

Devorah
Central Park