[Tweeters] juanita bay park strikes again

carenp carenp at totalise.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 08:07:38 PST 2007

not much happening sunday afternoon at JBP, except for a visit by Max (a
lovely blue and gold macaw, and a favourite at the park) and, in the main
cove what looks to be a eurasian - american green-winged teal hybrid/mix...
my photos of the confused birdie aren't very good (distance about 40
metres), but they do show a horizontal bar along with the nominal white
vertical...  max, on the other hand, is quite a beautiful macaw, and ever so

you will be able to see, at some unforeseen point in our concurrent futures,
the best of Max (and the very-distant crop on the mixed-up GWT) in Photos of
the Month when my [expletive deleted] ISP decides to put another hard drive
into my end of their server farm...  it's not often you encounter "no space
left on device" from ISPs when attempting to upload files over the last 12

00 caren
george davis creek, north fork

No virus found in outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.