[Tweeters] Spruce Grouse, N Hawk-Owl, Boreal Chickadee

Thomas Hall redbear44 at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 05:43:17 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I am going to be traveling for a few days through Glacier NPP, Banff NP, Revelstoke/Glacier NP to Kamloops and am looking for good spots you may know to stop for the above 3 species. I always thought the grouse would be easy, but I've missed it every time I have been in its range. The Hawk-Owl may be tough, but that is one I'd really like to see. The Boreal Chickadee seems to be hit or miss. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Hall
Livermore, Colorado