[Tweeters] RE stary cats

vogelfreund at comcast.net vogelfreund at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 12:58:21 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I was just reporting what was going on back in the Miami area. Maybe things have evolved to be more civilized since then, who knows. My so-clled step father died ages ago and my mother no longer lives there.

I 'll add another tidbit. My step father was a rather unsuccessful building contracctor, who hated environmentalists! But he tolerated me, for a while. He was of the mindset to destroy (somehow) the mangroves on Key Largo, since their protection hindered development. And there are lots of others  out there who still think like that! (Roast Spotted Owl, anyone?).

Phil Hotlen
Bellingham, WA
From: "Paul & Cecy DuBonsky" <pcaloha at comcast.net>