[Tweeters] volunteer at-sea observer needed Jun 29-Jul 10

Barbara Blackie blackieb at olympus.net
Fri Jun 8 13:22:17 PDT 2007

Hello all, We are still looking for one more bird observer for our at-sea
surveys conducted in the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary Jun 29th
through July 10th so I just thought I would throw it out there to the WA
bird community. We are looking for someone with strong pelagic bird ID
skills who doesn't mind working long hours in close quarters on a NOAA ship
 - preferably someone who doesn't get sea sick! (hopefully that still sounds
appealing!) If you are interested an available, please contact me at work at
Barbara.Blackie at noaa.gov (or the email below) for details.

Barbara Blackie
Port Angeles, WA
mailto:blackieb at olympus.net