[Tweeters] Common Nighthawk over Elma (Grays Harbor Co.)

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 17:15:42 PDT 2007

Just about an hour ago, I was outside in our yard and heard the unmistakable call of a Common Nighthawk overhead. This is the second time this spring I have heard them over our house. Today's sighting is unusual because it was in the afternoon. I usually have the most luck with finding them in around the clearcuts north of town in the early morning.

Tim O'Brien
Elma, WA
mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo.com