[Tweeters] Lewis Co. birding and beyond 6-23-07

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Sat Jun 23 21:49:12 PDT 2007

Hello Tweets,

We just updated our website with a few photos taken today while birding. In particular of note 2 photos of the Least Flycatcher taken with our new Panasonic DMC-FX3 digital camera. We obtained these photos taken through our Swarovski spotting scope with zoom lens eye piece under 40 power with no adapter. The conditions while taking the photos were quite dark due to the time of the day and the heavy cloud cover. We were basically trying the camera out and were happy to get the photos we did just to see how the camera works. With more practice we hope to get better photos by digiscoping especially for the distance,but we'll also take photos with our other digital cameras. Other photos taken today include the pair of nesting Purple Martins in the clear-cute area along Teitzel Rd.

These photos can all be accessed from the following link:  http://www.pbase.com/godwit/recent_photos/

Sincerely,

Ruth and Patrick Sullivan