[Tweeters] bobcat

Diann MacRae tvulture at vei.net
Mon Mar 5 09:31:28 PST 2007

Hi, Tweets

Today the bobcat was back. This is the fourth time in about two
months. I hope he likes eastern gray squirrels, but each time I've
seen him (after scaring him while coming out the door) he is jumping
over the back fence from the area of a central tall tray feeder. So,
I don't know if he's after songbirds, squirrels, or bird seed (they
all eat pretty well here). With eight or so cameras in the house,
you'd think I'd have a photo, so I guess I'll have to bring one
downstairs. Anyone else with bobcats out there in suburbia?

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study
22622 - 53rd Avenue S.E.