[Tweeters] FW: eBird Report - Montlake Fill , 3/18/07

Cameron Cox cameron_cox at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:56:31 PDT 2007

Tweeters,

My list from the Fill this afternoon.  Great day to be out.  15 species of
waterfowl including a female Cinnamon Teal, 3 Eurasian Wigeons (1 ad male, 2
1st cycle males, saw no females), a really cool hybrid wigeon, 6
White-fronted Geese, and 9 parvipes Canada Geese.  Surprisingly no Cackling
Geese.

Cameron Cox
Seattle, WA
Cameron_cox at hotmail.com