[Tweeters] "Red" Fox Pics from this Past Fall

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:03:19 PDT 2007

Hello, Thought I'd take the opportunity to re-post pics of a Thurston County
"Red" Fox Sparrow from my house in Thurston County this past November.
Find them at:
Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and keep clicking 'til the photos
are full sized. I'm still quite backlogged on adding many of my "old"
photos, so please excuse any redundances. It's easier for me to post lots of
pics and then edit from the site.
Keith Brady
Olympia, WA