[Tweeters] Thurston County Mountain Bluebird Continues

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:06:36 PDT 2007

Hello, The Mountain Bluebird (MOBL for those of you who speak that language)
found by Rick Mraz yesterday, was again present this morning at Mima Mounds
in Thurston Co.
I managed to snap off some pictures and for those interested, they can be
found at:
http://www.pbase.com/slickslug/passerines
Scroll down the page and keep clicking 'til they are full sized.
To answer Rick's question, this is an extremely uncommon bird for this
county with probably fewer than 5 records. Perhaps Mr. Shelmerdude could
enlighten us?
As well, in my post yesterday I seemed to have left the "i" out of
redundancies, so here it is: i.
Thanks,
Keith Brady
Olympia, Washington