[Tweeters] Spring has sprung nature walk Camp Long W. Seattle this Sat 3-31 4 - 6 pm

Stewart Wechsler ecostewart at quidnunc.net
Mon Mar 26 18:04:45 PDT 2007

This Saturday March 31 from 4 - 6 pm I will be leading a "Spring has Sprung"
nature walk at Camp Long in West Seattle.  The trilliums will be trilling.
The Bleeding Hearts may have started bleeding.  Winter Wrens should be
warbling.  Hutton's Vireos may be "Dzuweep-ing".  Will our first Satyr
Anglewing butterfly be flying?  Families and individuals welcome.    We
always look under some logs too, so we are almost sure to see Red-backed
Salamanders and maybe an Ensatina along with ground beetles and various
other under-log organisms.  Come for this all-purpose nature walk to
celebrate the first part of spring.

Pre-registration is required for these Seattle Parks programs
fee: $8 adults, $6 kids under 12
Call 206 684-7434 10am - 6pm Tu - Sa to pre-register

Stewart Wechsler
Ecological Consulting
West Seattle
206 932-7225
ecostewart at quidnunc.net

-Advice on the most site-appropriate native plants
 and how to enhance habitat for the maximum diversity
 of plants and animals
-Educational programs, nature walks and field trips
-Botanical Surveys
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.