[Tweeters] More bird photos, new Flickr site

Michael Shepard mgshepard at pacificcoast.net
Thu Nov 1 19:31:50 PDT 2007

Hi

As my field season is winding down, I'm starting to continue working on my
web site. Over the past two months, I've added lots of bird photos, mainly
from the western states. You can see what's new at
www.birdinfo.com/recentpostings.html

I've also decided to join the multitude of people that are using Flickr
sites to share their photos. Seems to work for me to share images from
places I work, as well as more artsy bird shots, and images of butterflies,
scenery, wildflowers etc. My photos are posted at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgsbird/

Enjoy!

Michael G. Shepard

Victoria BC