[Tweeters] Tacoma CBC

Faye McAdams Hands zest4parus at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:14:36 PDT 2007

Hello Tweeters!

Hard to believe that it's that time of year again.......but reading thru Tweeters, I can see that it is!

Tacoma (Tahoma Audubon) will be having our CBC on Saturday, December 15 this year. We have a wide variety of habitats in our Count Circle (urban of course -- but also lots of waterfront, Pt. Defiance Park, parts of Gig Harbor, agricultural......and the diversity continues!) We always enjoy welcoming new participants into our CBC. If you are interested in sharing the day with us, please e-mail, or call.

Faye McAdams Hands
zest4parus at hotmail.com
Tacoma, WA