[Tweeters] RFI: Birding near Puerto Vallarta

Mason Flint masonflint at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:08:18 PDT 2007

I'm spending a week near Puerto Vallarta in late January/early February and
plan to do at least a couple of days of full-time birding between family
commitments. I'm lobbying for three days. ;)

I'm looking for any information or advice on birding in that area or in
Mexico in general. I'm considering joining a local tour or hiring a guide to
make the most of my time so any references would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply to me to keep Tweeters traffic down. Anyone else interested in
the summary can contact me.

Thanks.

Mason Flint

Bellevue, WA