[Tweeters] Bird Photography?

C. Anderson christyrae at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:38:20 PST 2007

East Lake Washington Audubon has just such a group. They meet monthly to
show photos and discuss technique and also go on field trips to shoot. All
skill levels are welcome. The group is led by Tim Boyer. See the website for
more information.

http://www.elwas.org/Members/gholser/copy8_of_event.2007-02-21.7053296178/?s
earchterm=photo

Or type photo into the search box at www.elwas.org.