[Tweeters] cattle egret pictures

Brendan Higgins frogdude at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:59:52 PST 2007

hi everyone,

these are some pictures and a short movie clip that we took yesterday at the
fill/UBNA. the movie may or may not work, I'm no technical l genius.

also I wasn't very specific about the great horned owls location. when you
start in the center for urban horticulture parking Lot and walk towards the
loop you will encounter a stand of medium sized alder trees on your left.
next comes the cottonwoods and it was perched against the trunk of a
cottonwood with a dead top. the dead top was not immediately apparent.

good luck

Brendan Higgins
Frogdude at gmail.com
Seattle, WA