[Tweeters] Western scrub jay expansion

Brien Meilleur brienbirder at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:52:33 PST 2007

Hello tweets:
For those of you interested in the Western scrub jay expansion in the Seattle area, around 3:45 pm Sunday I had a scrub jay fly in front of/over my car on the connector between I-90 and I-5 heading east as it curves se around the north end of Beacon Hill. Perhaps it's a bird produced by the small Capitol Hill population that can be found between 12th and 14th around E. Spring or E. Marion, about a mile or two away.
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park, WA
brienbirder at hotmail.com